If you want to improve morale and productivity in your business, reduce sickness and stress and have a positive impact on your bottom line.
Both the corporate and public sector are becoming increasingly aware of how staff wellbeing has a major influence upon organisational performance, brand, efficiency and Corporate Social Responsibility. Given the current trends of increased obesity, stress, etc. positive counter measures are part of a strategy for success.
- Diet and lifestyle lectures
- Setting up on-site facilities within the workplace
- Work station set-up
- Lifestyle management
- Healthy eating
- Stress management
- Individual training programmes
- Fitness and health screening
- Team building
- Bespoke fitness programs to mitigate the specific effects of any impact caused by the type of work
Personal Training | 1. Weight Loss | 2. Body Toning | 3. Postural Training | 4. Back Pain Recovery | 5. Rehabilitation
6. Recovery from Surgery | 7. Senior’s Fitness | 8. Children’s Fitness | 9. Stress Management | 10. Corporate Wellness | 11. Diabetes
12. Asthma | 13. Heart Disease | 14. High Blood Pressure | 15. Cancer | 16. Osteoarthritis | 17. Rheumatoid Arthritis | 18. Osteoporosis